Abrasive flap disc speed CER, flat 565234
- High-quality self-sharpening ceramic grit (CER) for maximum abrasive power and low contact pressure.
- Active coating for cool cutting.
- Sturdy poly-cotton mixed fabric for ideal wear characteristics and stability, even when used on edges.
- Ergonomic and vibration-damping polyester plastic backing pad (can be reset).
- Best results on high-power angle grinders.
speed - flat flap strip arrangement, for high metal removal rate and long tool life.
Precise chamfering, edge smoothing and surface abrasion.
Grinding media Ceramic grit (CER)
Grinding medium code Ceramic
abrasive, cooling coating yes
Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents < 0.1 %
Shape description flat
Disc ⌀ 115 mm
Bore ⌀ 22.23 mm
optimised for material INOX
maximum circumferential speed 80 m/s
Type of product Abrasive flap disc
Note: Minimum order 20 discs