Abrasive flap disc speed+ CER, flat 40 ⌀ 125 mm 565239 40
- High-quality self-sharpening ceramic grit (CER) for maximum abrasive power and low contact pressure.
- Active coating for cool cutting.
- Sturdy poly-cotton mixed fabric for ideal wear characteristics and stability, even when used on edges.
- Ergonomic and vibration-damping polyester plastic backing pad (can be reset).
- Best results on high-power angle grinders.
speed+ - optimised flap strip arrangement, for effectiveness similar to a fibre disc with highly aggressive characteristics.
Edge smoothing, material removal.
Grinding media Ceramic grit (CER)
Grinding medium code Ceramic
abrasive, cooling coating yes
Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents < 0.1 %
Shape description flat
Disc ⌀125 mm
Bore ⌀22.23 mm
optimised for material INOX
maximum circumferential speed 80 m/s
Type of product Abrasive flap disc
Note: minimum order 10 units