Abrasive flap disc long life ZA, conical 565264
- Premium zirconium aluminium oxide (ZA) for maximum abrasive performance.
- Sturdy polyester cotton mixed fabric for ideal wear characteristics and stability, even when used on edges.
- Sturdy glass fibre pad for optimum contact pressure.
- Suitable for both steel and stainless steel.
- Best results on low-power and high-power angle grinders.
long life - very closely spaced flap strips, for maximum tool life.
General purpose abrasive disc operations, surface abrasion, material removal and edge smoothing.
Grinding media Zirconium abrasive (ZA)
Grinding medium code ZA
Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents < 0.1 %
Shape description dished
Disc ⌀ 115 mm
Bore ⌀ 22.23 mm
optimised for material INOX; Steel
maximum circumferential speed 80 m/s
Type of product Abrasive flap disc
Note: Minimum order 20 discs