Abrasive flap disc long life CER, conical ⌀ 178 mm 565226
- High-quality self-sharpening ceramic grit (CER) for maximum abrasive power and low contact pressure.
- Active coating for cool cutting.
- Sturdy poly-cotton mixed fabric for ideal wear characteristics and stability, even when used on edges.
- Ergonomic and vibration-damping polyester plastic backing pad (can be reset).
- Best results on high-power angle grinders.
long life - very closely spaced flap strips, for maximum tool life.
General purpose abrasive disc operations, surface abrasion, material removal and edge smoothing.
Grinding media Ceramic grit (CER)
Grinding medium code Ceramic
abrasive, cooling coating yes
Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents < 0.1 %
optimised for material INOX
maximum circumferential speed 80 m/s
Type of product Abrasive flap disc
Note: minimum order 10 units